All the sprites found on this site are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects. All the sprites are the property of their respective authors and Has Graphics only features them. We carefully inspect all the sprites we publish to make sure they fit certain quality criteria, and most important that they are available for non-commercial and commercial game projects.
Some of the sprites require that you credit and link to their respective authors if you use them so I advice you to do so. After all it’s a small price to give something in return to the people who spend their time creating and giving sprites for free.
You will not find on this website sprites ripped from other games. I know there are tons of such things but they are out of the scope of this website: to publish free sprites available for commercial and non-commercial games.
Before using any spritesheet please check yourself the license to make sure you are allowed to use them in your game.
- Top-Down Tower Defense Sprites – Bunnies vs Badgers
- Top Down Racing Game Sprites by Unlucky Studio
- GamePoetry RPG Sprites and Tilesheets
- Shadow Character Running and Jumping
- Walking/Jumping Robot for Isometric and Platform Games
- 8-bit Sinistar clone graphics
- Remastered Tyrian Graphics
- Hard Vacuum Tileset and Sprites
- DanC Planet Cute Tileset
- Gfx-Lib Fuzed(by spicypixel.net)
- TomeTik Sprites and Tilesets
- Grunge and Industrial User Interface Sprites